Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oops, I must be...

For those of you that don't know, Aaron and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now. My doctor recently put me on Clomid, however I think it causes you to be stupid, or something. I read and re-read my first blog several times, and it seemed to be fine, however after I posted it I noticed that I mispelled the title. Oops, I must be on drugs (Clomid)... anyway, I wanted to let everyone know ahead of time that I am well aware of the mis-spelling, you don't have to tell me. But thanks for your concern.



The Title should read "I have NOW entered the World...", not KNOW!!!!! Oops!

3 comments:

Summer Miller said...

Hi Kristy. Welcome to the world of blogging. I know how you feel about the idea of putting your entire life out there but when someone takes the time to make comments it can make your day. Good luck with the clomid. I did that for a while and it can truly mess with your mind :)

Jen said...

Hey - I found your blog. Welcome to the blogging world.

Alisa said...

Kristy
I am excited that you are a blogger, it doesn't matter how much you talk to someone you still learn some new things about them from their blog!!