Thursday, September 10, 2009

2nd Annual Lake Mead Trip - May 2009

Our good friends J.D. and Alisa Dunns new "MONSTER" boat out for the first time on Lake Mead.
Aaron and I on the boat during our much anticipated three days straight on the boat, Lake Mead trip, May 20th - 24th.

Aaron was such a stud on the surf board, (yes you can actually surf behind the boat).
We had a great trip to Lake Mead, NV in May with just us adults (no kids). We went last year and it was a blast, wasn't sure if you could top the previous year, however, we managed to. It was great being on the boat all day for three days straight. We all had an opportunity to wake board, ski, knee board, or surf. I really wanted to try and surf, but I am goofy-footed and so it didn't work out. We left Wednesday night and got in at 3am and was out on the water by 8am. Not much sleep, but it was a blast. I faced planted twice where I actually saw stars, but it was well worth it. I hope we get to go again next year...we'll see!!!


No comments: