Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mortensen Family Visits





In June and July, two of Aarons sisters and their families came out to visit. Kylie and Tessa loved having cousins come, they don't get to see them very often. With both families we were able to spend some time in Park City, and it was a blast. We shopped the outlet malls, went swimming and hung out. I was really sick when his first sister came (I think it was the swine flu and a sinus infection, ugh...) and wasn't very fun to be around, but I was a trooper and hung out with them as best I could. Aaron was able to golf Wasatch Mountain (in Park City) with his brother-in-law Kraig, and loved it. I guess its Michael Jordans favorite course. It's very beautiful.

Kylie and Tessa wish they could live closer to cousins, but we enjoy them when we can. Thanks for the great summer guys!

No comments: