Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our good friend J.D.

I just had to add this picture of our good friend J.D. Dunn. We met their family in our neighborhood about two years ago, and I have decided that everyone should have a J.D. in their life. His laugh is contagious and seems to love life no matter what happens. I am very honored to be the Dunns friends, for they are truly good people. They had a recent situation that had a lot of us very scared, worried and in awe of them. Alisa his wife had gotten pregnant with conjoined twins and no matter what the prognosis was neither of them even considered the option of aborting. It was a true test of faith, that I have to admit I don't think I had. But they did and I will be forever grateful to them for their example of selflessness, and love. Thank you J.D and Alisa, you guys are amazing, good luck to you in the future as you continue to try again! May the Lord bless you for your valiant hearts!

P.S. J.D. is growing out his hair and this is what happens when you don't comb it! Yikes!!! Isn't his smile contagious?

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Kristy- I love the pic it is hillarious!! Thanks for the nice post you guys are awesome, thank you for always helping us out!! HOUSEKEEPING