Sunday, September 13, 2009

Butler Family Visits

Squish!!! Adam, Marelle and Kelvin all in the back seat with only 2 seat belts! (Sshh, don't tell!)
Kylie wasn't thrilled to be in this picture, she wanted to get out and start hiking the Crystal Springs in American Fork Canyon.

Aaron, Kylie, Lisa, my Mom and Dad all on the Crystal Springs hike.

American Fork Canyon is beautiful, we took the scenic route down to Provo on the Alpine Loop.

In July, my parents came down from Seattle, WA to visit family here in Utah. While they were here we took a trip out to American Fork Canyon to hike the Crystal Springs and have a picnic lunch. It brought me back to the good old days when we did that growing up. We don't do that now, I don't know why. It was fun, and the drive was beautiful. We also attended my dad's family reunion there as well, it was good to see aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents..... It was a good trip!

No comments: