Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tessa's First Year of Preschool Graduation

Tessa had a great year in preschool at our neighbors preschool. There were three other girls in her class, and her teacher, Ms. Emily got pregnant with twins and had another teacher come in in November and finish out the year. During her year she had lots of fun, she had a great dress-up Halloween party that I was able to help with, a great Christmas program where they sang cute songs, and a fun Valentines day party. On Mothers and Fathers day they had a cute little program where they sang an adorable song which made me bawl my eyes out. Tessa looked so concerned for me during the song that she forgot to sing most of it. In March she got to go to the Salt Lake Aquarium on a field trip and I was also able to help with that as well. I am so proud of her and look forward to a new year of preschool next year. Thanks Ms. Emily and Ms. Carol.


Tessa's Halloween party (lots of princesses). Ella, Skyler, and Taylor all the friends in her class.


Tessa Christmas program (too cute!)


Tessa's program, they are so adorable when they sang their songs and did their sign language, too.


Congrats Tessa, we are so proud of you!!!!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yea! A Post. I know I see you just about every day, but it's nice to not see your name with "5 months ago" on my blog roll.:) Cute pics!

Mortybabies said...

Thanks, I figured it was about time now that summer is over!